Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wish List

I thought that I'd share a wish list today.  I'm next expecting anyone to give me this stuff, just wanted to post the direction that I'm heading in the shack.  And maybe give my XYL some hints for my birthday and Father's day...  ;-)

It'll also be neat to look back over this list in a few years and see how my wants have changed and if I actually managed to acquire any of this.


For the shack:

For the truck:

For the bench:

Of course, since I'm dreaming I might as well wish for a new QTH with dedicated room for my shack, and a 300' tower with stacked mono-band beams for all bands, a couple of beverage or rhombic arrays for receive and enough cash not to have to work ever again so that I can enjoy my hobby full time.  ;-D

Anywho, thanks for reading my pointless post of the day!  ;-)

73,

Richard, KK4JDO

No comments:

Post a Comment